Formation of Company
Private limited company (known as ‘Sdn. Bhd.’) is the most common type of business vehicle for doing business in Malaysia. All Sdn Bhd Companies need to be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia). We need the following information to prepare and submit the relevant documents with SSM for registration .
- Proposed company names
- Principal business activities of the new company setup (maximum 3)
- Photocopy of all directors’ & shareholders’ I/C or Passport
- Particular of director & shareholder (e.g. Name, NRIC No, residential address, email address, contact no. and race)
- Paid-up capital information (minimum RM1 per share)
- Number of Share for each shareholders
Every company incorporated in Malaysia must appoint a Company Secretary within 30 days from incorporation. Failure to do so would entail penalty from Companies Commission of Malaysia. We are qualified professionals to be appointed as company secretary pursuant to the Companies Act 2016.